Tuesday, April 13, 2010
VISUALS!
Okay, so this is kind of over the top I'm sure but I figured this is a fun way to look at women in journalism and Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live had some of her funniest moments on the Weekend Update skits. It shows the lighter side to journalism whether it be real or fake, and I could potentially use this or an explanation about Weekend Update as an example somehow in my paper.
This is a lot closer to where I want to go in my career. In this video, At a Michigan State game Erin Andrews interviews Michigan State coach Tom Izzo. I like how she exudes a certain sense of humor even when its obvious that she is in a potentially stressful environment. Erin Andrews shows what kind of charisma is needed in order to have a successful interview with someone like Tom Izzo. Not an easy feat, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment